Window Washing @ Kilmer House
@ KILMER HOUSE
AUGUST 12, 2020!
(Weather Permitting, Of Course!)
If help is needed with screen removal, please call the Management Office during office hours or the Front Desk after hours.
Staff will try to accommodate residents as schedules/duties permit.
The following are a few reminders:
- Please clear areas in front of windows so that there is easy access to the screens.
- Please close your blinds for privacy.
- Units with patios/balconies:
1. Lock sliding glass doors.
2. Unlock door screens. The washers cannot clean behind locked patio/balcony screens.
3. Move all items on the patio to one side of the patio/balconies, away from the doors to allow for access.
4. The window washers will not enter cluttered areas. The resident will be responsible for cleaning the patio/balcony windows should the area be cluttered.
5. Please remove any flower gardens from the patio/balconies. Items hanging from the rail hinder access to these areas.