WINDOW WASHING AT JAMES HOUSE
Wednesday, August 12, 2020
(WEATHER PERMITTING, OF COURSE!)
The following are a few reminders:
- Please close your blinds for privacy.
- Please report any problems to the Management Office immediately.
- Units with balconies:
1. Lock sliding glass doors.
2. Unlock door screens. The washers cannot clean behind locked balcony screens.
4. The window washers will not enter cluttered areas. The resident will be responsible for cleaning the balcony windows should the area be cluttered.
3. Move all items on the balconies away from the doors to allow for access.
5. Please remove any plants from the balconies. Items hanging from the rail hinder access to these areas.