Congratulations! You have made it to the right place!
Now that you are here, let me officially welcome you to the new website for James Kilmer Condominium Association. The link that was provided has directed you to the “News You Can Use” tab where regular Association updates will be provided; this section will take the place of the Friday resident/owner email and the updates will occur more frequently, however, abridged… a Readers Digest approach, if you will. While this will be the main platform for general communication, there may still be a need from time-to-time to email a particular group (e.g. a floor or tier), especially if there is an immediate need to inform.
So, what can you expect to find in this new website? A few highlights are:
- Historical information regarding our namesakes – James and Kilmer.
- Full updated contact lists (management, maintenance, door staff, Board, Task Forces and Committees – even links to the City of Chicago’s various relevant people and services).
- Forms – tons of forms, from moves to contact information.
- Photos of our lovely community and neighborhood.
- Documents – emergency evacuation procedures, rules, RCN line-ups and much, much more.
- Owner Portal – this tab will allow owners (in the very near future) to login and see all relevant information regarding their account. This process is a bit different and relies on a website redirection to another (Community Specialists) accounting site and making the connection requires greater scrutiny and testing before it can be rolled out to the owners. We will also need to provide training to access and utilize the many facets available to the ownership. We anticipate providing that to all owners by the end of September, if not sooner… the clock is ticking!
Please take some time to become familiar with our Association’s new and updated website and enjoy a more modern approach to communication! Oh, and if you have suggestions, please send us a note – we may be able to include your submission – the goal is to make this site as much about us (James Kilmer Association) as possible!